Sunday 7 October 2012

How much is my face worth?

I'd seen a few people do this post, and knew I'd want to shoot myself if I did it. But curiosity killed the cat and I've just sat here for the past five minutes cringing whilst I added up how much money is hidden inside of my make up bag... The rules were you add up everything you put on your face daily and then put a total. Here goes nothing!

1 - Maybelline Fit Me foundation in shade 135/'Creamy Natural' (£7.99) | 2 - Mac Lipglass in 'Pink Poodle' (£13.50) | 3 - Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner (£7.99) | 4 - Benefit Lemon Aid Eyelid Primer (£16.50) | 5 - Avon Colourtrend Kiss n Go lipstick in 'Doll Pink' (£3.75) | 6 - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (£36) | 7 - Maybelline Fit Me concealer in shade 20 (£7.95) | 8 - Mac Prep & Prime face primer (£19.50) | 9 - Benefit blusher in bella bamba (£23.50) | 10 - MUA Pressed Powder in shade 4 (£1) | 11 - Avon Supershock waterproof mascara (£10) | 12 - Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in black (£2.99)

TOTAL: £150.67
oops 



**The images used in the first half of this post are not my own, and were sourced from Google**

No comments:

Post a Comment