Monday 28 January 2013

January favourites


one // two // three // four // five 

The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist, RRP: £8. This is an absolute gem which has quite quickly become a holy grail product. It keeps my make up on all day/night and it smells incredible! (full review here)

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blush in 'Pink Rose', RRP: £3.99. I've been on the search for a new blusher ever since my Benefit Coralista smashed (boo), and seeing as I couldn't bring myself to shell out almost £25 for a new one, I picked up this Rimmel London one, which to my delight is a pretty similar colour. I love pink blush, especially in winter, and you can't go wrong for £3.99!

Charles Worthington Frizz Free Ultimate Serum, RRP: £3.46. My hair is in disastrous condition due to much dying/heat abuse and because I was born with quite curly hair, continuous torture has caused it to become quite frizzy. In winter, it becomes 10x more dry and disgusting but this is a lifesaver (for my hair at least). A tiny bit of this through wet hair allows it to dry frizz free (YAY).

Real Techniques Buffing Brush (Part of the Core Collection, RRP: £21.99). Real Techniques brushes are my absolute favourites, but this one in particular is fabulous. I use it to buff my foundation into my skin and it leaves an absolutely flawless result.

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation, RRP: £12.99. I've never ever found a foundation which matches my skin tone exactly and I normally have to mix two together but I found a shade in this which was perfect so I couldn't resist buying it. I'd say it provides medium coverage but it's so easy to apply and it lasts all day without the need for reapplication!

Which products are you loving this month?



*pictures in this post are not my own and were sourced from Google*

No comments:

Post a Comment