Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Wishlist

Genuinely cannot believe how fast this year has gone and seeing as Christmas is just around the corner, I thought I'd share with you what I hope Santa will be bringing down my chimney. Christmas is my favourite holiday and I can't wait to go home and spend it with my favourite people in the world. I'm so excited to name the Turkey (is it just my family that does that?!), sit in front of the fire for hoursss and play a ridiculous amount of games with my siblings whilst mama makes a feast of yummy yummy food. It's impossible to be unhappy at Christmas, right?!




1 - Pandora Music Note Charm: I got a pandora bracelet for my birthday this year and ever since I've been dying to fill it. I loved this charm ever since I set my eyes on it because everyone who knows me knows that music is probably my favourite thing in the world.

2 - NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder: I'm sure I don't need to tell any of you this but the world and its wife seem to have this bronzer and I want in! Every single review I've read of it has said how amazing it is and how every girl should have it, so it went straight on my Christmas wishlist!

3 - Paco Rabanne Lady Million Perfume: This is probably the nicest smelling thing in the entire world (not even exaggerating), I've dropped about a million hints to my dad about this including practically crying down the phone because I ran out of perfume the other day.

4 - MAC Lipsticks in 'Blankety' and 'Pink Pearl Pop': Simply because a girl can never have enough lipsticks, I've become a little bit addicted and could probably buy every colour in the entire MAC range but these are two that I am fully lusting for at  the minute.  

5 - Pandora Open Your Heart Charm: This is soooo adorable, I have the openwork butterfly charm and thought this was so cute that I had to slide it in here somewhere

6 - Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme: I saw a review for this the other day and wanted it instantly, I've looked for a highlighter that would work with my skin tone for absolutely ages and this one seems perfect

7 - The Body Shop Rose Vitamin E Face Mist: Hannah has raved about this so many times and she swears by it, I've wanted a face spritz for so long because I realise that spraying my face with hairspray to keep my make up on probably isn't the best option for my skin...

8 - MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder: Again, slightly addicted to MAC, I'm yet to find a pressed powder that actually does what it's supposed to but my housemate has this and adores it so I'm bursting to give it a try!

9 - Daniel Sandler Liquid Blush, 'Flush': I am actually intrigued by this, I'd love it if a liquid blusher worked just because it seems so much easier and a lot less effort than powder.

10 - Pandora Flower Spacer: How adorable is this? I think if I bang on any more about charms my head might explode but I think this is so pretty. I realise that I probably should have just asked for my make up bag and my Pandora bracelet to be filled...  


What are you asking Santa for? Are you as excited as I am? I'm literally like a little kid at Christmas!








**The images used in this post are not my own, and were sourced from Google**




No comments:

Post a Comment